Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Desert Man's Winning Continues.

I hesitate to say that "I'm back" but by God I'm having a decent run. 

Desert Man's having a decent run.

Two days in a row. Eating healthy - doing what must be done.

Got up this morning feeling just okay - I did not get to sleep as early as I wanted to last night and had to drink a bottle and a third of wine just to get to sleep past my bed time.

But I got up and slammed a V8. I'd showered the night before so I didn't need a shower. I just made tea and left the house. I was going to walk but I did not walk. I drove. 

Work went well. I was productive. I did what needed to be done. And when I got off, about a half hour after close, I did not think I was going to come home and work out.

I went to the liquor store and bought beer. The first time I'd been to my regular liquor store in a while. 

Came home and I worked out. I did it. I won. 

I ate a pork chop and some kale. And I called a good friend who I needed to catch up with. And the call was very good. 

And now I'm relaxing and drinking beer. 

And I'm thinking. I'm thinking: What's next for Desert Man? What can the Desert Man do to win even more? 

What is the meaning of Desert Man's existence?

No comments:

Post a Comment