Desert Man almost forgot he existed.
Desert Man doesn't drive Uber anymore and that's a blessing.
Desert Man has another job now. A decent paying job.
Desert Man still has creditors & many debts.
Enough of the third person. I could spend a lot of time updating. I feel like my head is not above water but I have a breathing mask on, at the very least. Shitty metaphor.
Bad bad confidence. But better.
Been sick. Lifted weights yesterday reardless. Sore today. Tired.
And drinking now. Sipping. Scotch with water.
And watching Color of Money. Balls and a stick.
Cannot get sicker.
Went down to the parents' this weekend. There was a blow-up: my brother and I. Differences of opinion. A lot of those going on these days.
We made up and went to the gym together. And this morning our mom took us to the store and bought us food even though we did not deserve it.
Work tomorrow. And after work I will lift weights. And clean up. And my life will improve every day.
Every day:
-get more attractive
-get healthier
-create something.
Those are the goals.
For now, I'm giving up on quitting drinking. Quitting drinking is not something I am prepared to do right now.
But to reduce drinking. And do it healthier. That I can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment